Happiness and Habits

The Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More FunThe Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun by Gretchen Rubin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was recommended by a social worker friend. Wouldn't have thought I would have much in common with the author. However, I enjoyed the book very much and will be trying some of the behaviors for making my life more fulfilling. This book was part of trio I read and would recommend from this year. They sort of seem to go together for me.
Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World by David Epstein
- reminds us not to get stuck in rut and that people who pursue many interests are the most successful and happiest.
Happiness Project (this book) - suggests behavior changes to make us happier and more fulfilled.
Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
by James Clear- How to much more easily incorporate helpful changes into our lives.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

Wild Melons

20 years BC